Foodomaa is a complex application that doesn't follow the standard set of Laravel Structure (At least for the entry point path) - This is because we have built Foodmaa by merging ReactJS (Boilerplate with CreateReactApp) and Laravel 5.8. So we have a different structure.
All I can do is explain the structure of the Foodomaa entry point to you so that you could get some idea.
- The application is pointing to / and not / public
- index.php file is resolved to /
- PHP v7.2 is used and fileinfo and BCmath extensions are enabled.
- Permission for /storage folder and files and /static folder are correctly set and it is editable by the application.
- .env file permission is correctly set and it is editable by the application.
The URL path should be like this: https://yourwebsite.com/public/auth/login
If it is different than the above, like
The application won't work as expected.