With the help of this tool, you will be able to migrate data to the new platform from your old Foodomaa website (3.0+)
Store Items, Addons, Orders, and all data that are not present in the above list cannot be imported to the new platform as the core architecture for these entities is changed.
🚩 These data will be migrated
- Stores (without store image)
- Store Owners
- Store Categories and interlinking
- Store Payment Gateways interlinking
- Store Payout Account Details
- Store Schedule Data (Open/Close Time)
- Delivery Areas (Now called Operational Areas) - (if the old domain had Delivery Area Pro module)
- Delivery Areas and Stores Interlining
- Customers with their Addresses and Favourite store's data
- Delivery Guys and details (without delivery guy photo)
- Custom Roles and Permissions
- Staff Accounts with Permissions
- Wallet Data
- Wallet Transaction Data
- Custom pages
- Popular Geo Locations
Download the migration tool:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1QvIvpjulBo1jxB6l31Axhjccf40gktQq (NEW v2)
Login to your old Foodomaa server and go to the File manager.
Upload the zip file to the Root Directory of your server where the old Foodomaa is installed
(mostly in public_html) and extract the zip file.
In your new Foodomaa Platform goto:
https://yourdomain.foodomaa.com/admin/import-foodomaa (if you have not linked the custom domain yet)
https://yourdomain.com/admin/import-foodomaa (if you have already linked the custom domain)
You will be able to see something like this:
Click Start Import and wait for 30-60 Seconds.
Once you start the migration process, all the data in your new platform will be removed (except for settings and sliders)
⚠ VERY IMPORTANT
After the import is completed, delete this file from your Old Domain:
After the import is completed, in the next login, you will need to log in with your Old Foodomaa Admin Dashboard credentials.